§1 GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following Terms and Conditions specify the rules for the provision of services by Mirai Clinic Ltd, registered in Otwock, 8 Armii Krajowej Street (KRS: 0000796790) (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), responsibility and stay in the residential part of the facility called Nowy Gurewicz located in Otwock, 8 Armii Krajowej Street (hereinafter referred to as “Nowy Gurewicz”), and is an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by signing the registration card together with these Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”).
- These Regulations apply to all individuals on the premises of Nowy Gurewicz (hereinafter: “Guests”).
- To enter a contract, Guests must read the Regulations and accept their content.
- The Regulations are available to view at the reception of Nowy Gurewicz.
§2 RESIDENCE NIGHT
- Apartments are rented for overnight stays.
- A check-in day starts at 2:00 p.m. and ends at 12:00 a.m. on the following day.
- The duration of each rental period is specified in the reservation made by the Guest.
- The length of the stay specified in paragraph 2 may be subject to change, depending on the availability of the suite or the offer selected by the Guest during reservation and specified in the confirmation of the reservation. Should the Guest wish to extend the length of stay during the stay, they should notify the employee at the reception of Nowy Gurewicz no later than 9:00 a.m. on the day when the deadline for check-out of the suite is set.
- Extension of the stay is possible only with the approval of Nowy Gurewicz.
§3 RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN
- Reservations can be made: – in writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- A reservation may be cancelled in the same form which can be made, within 2 days before the planned start of the stay.
- Check-in can be done during the reception’s working hours from 14:00-21:00.
- In order to check in, the guest must present an identity document with a photograph to the reception. In the event of refusal to present a document making it impossible to establish identity, the reception staff has the right to refuse to issue a card to the suite and enter into a contract.
- The reception of Nowy Gurewicz, during the check-in process of the Guest, is entitled to collect personal data on the check-in card. The rules regarding the use of personal data are set out in the Information on the Use of Personal Data, which is available at the reception desk of Nowy Gurewicz.
- Nowy Gurewicz may refuse to accommodate a Guest who, during the previous stay, has seriously violated the Regulations, especially by causing damage to the property of Nowy Gurewicz or the property of other Guests, an employee, or other persons who are present on the premises of the entire Nowy Gurewicz facility.
- Nowy Gurewicz may refuse to accept any other Guest who, to the judgment of the staff, threatens the safety, health, life, or image of other Guests, employees, and Nowy Gurewicz Facility.
- Nowy Gurewicz may refuse or discontinue services to Guests who are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance abuse.
- The Guest may not sublet the suite to other individuals, even if the day for which the Guest has paid has not elapsed.
- Only registered individuals may stay in the apartments.
– by telephone at 577-778-896 and (22) 417-54-40,
– in person at Nowy Gurewicz in Otwock, 8 Armii Krajowej Street.
§4 SERVICES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Nowy Gurewicz provides services with the highest attention to quality and standard. In case of any reservations concerning the quality of services, the Guest is requested to report them immediately at the reception, which will enable immediate reaction.
- For each day of stay booked, the Guest is provided with food in the form of breakfast free of charge. Meals are served in Nowy Gurewicz Restaurant. Breakfast is served from 9:00 a.m. Lunch and dinner are served at the guest’s request during the restaurant’s opening hours, i.e., from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Guests have the right to use the car park of Nowy Gurewicz, which is an unguarded car park, however, Nowy Gurewicz does not make any parking reservations and is not responsible for vehicles or property left in it.
§5 GUESTS' LIABILITY
- Nowy Gurewicz enforces the quiet hours from 22:00 until 6:00 the following day. During these hours Guests are obliged to behave appropriately and not to disturb other visitors.
- From 21:00 hrs, entry for Guests of Nowy Gurewicz is possible after prior telephone contact with security at 695-960-089.
- Children under 12 years of age may be on the premises of Nowy Gurewicz only under the constant supervision of legal guardians.
- Legal guardians shall be legally liable for any damage to objects, equipment and technical devices caused by minors over whom they have a duty of care.
- The Guest shall bear full and complete financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of Nowy Gurewicz, caused by their fault or the fault of their visitors; the Guest shall also bear financial responsibility for special soiling, in accordance with the price list annexed to these Rules.
- Each time a Guest leaves the room, for safety reasons, he or she should turn off the taps, close the doors and windows and take the key card, the loss or non-return of which is charged in accordance with the price list enclosed with these rules.
- For reasons of fire safety, it is prohibited to use heaters, irons and other electrical appliances not included in the equipment of these rooms in the flats and other premises. The above does not apply to chargers and power supplies for audio/video devices and computers. It is also prohibited to use any form of open flame in the suites and other premises. In the event that a smoke detector is found to be deactivated by covering it up, disconnecting it or in any way affecting its functionality, the Guest shall be charged a fine in the amount specified in the price list attached to the Regulations for each violation.
- On the premises of Nowy Gurewicz, including – in the suites, in accordance with the Act of 8 April 2010 on amending the Act on health protection against the consequences of using tobacco and tobacco products and the Act on the State Sanitary Inspection (Journal of Laws No. 81, item 529), smoking of cigarettes and tobacco products is strictly prohibited. This ban also applies to the use of any remedy, including medicines, which require heating or smoking. In the event of a breach of the ban on smoking cigarettes and/or tobacco products, the Guest will be charged a penalty in the amount specified in the price list attached to the Regulations for each breach.
- In case of activation of the fire alarm and intervention of the fire brigade, the fee specified in the price list annexed to the Regulations shall be charged, but Nowy Gurewicz does not exclude the possibility of claiming additional compensation exceeding the amount of the charged fee in court.
§6 RESPONSIBILITIES OF NOWY GUREWICZ
- The liability of Nowy Gurewicz for loss of or damage to items brought by the Guest to Nowy Gurewicz is governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Guest is obliged to store money, securities and valuable items, in particular precious belongings, and items of scientific and artistic value in the safe located in each suite.
- In the event of any damage, the Guest should notify the reception staff of the damage as soon as it is discovered.
- Items left by the departing Guest in the apartment will be sent back to the address indicated by the Guest at the Guest's expense. In the event that the above- mentioned address is not provided within the specified period, the generally applicable legal provisions will apply, Article 187 of the Civil Code et seq. and/or the Found Property Act of 20 February 2015.
- Guests have the right to lodge complaints if they notice any deficiencies in the quality of the services provided.
- All complaints are accepted by the reception of Nowy Gurewicz and may be submitted:
– in writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com,
– by telephone at: 576-010-205,
– in person at Nowy Gurewicz in Otwock at 8 Armii Krajowej Street.
- A complaint should be lodged immediately after noticing any deficiencies in the quality of the services provided. The complaint will be acknowledged by Nowy Gurewicz no later than 14 days from its submission. Nowy Gurewicz shall inform the Guest about the complaint recognition in the form in which it was submitted by the Guest or in any other way indicated by the Guest when submitting the complaint.
§8 ADDITIONAL REGULATIONS
- It is forbidden to consume food and alcohol not purchased at Nowy Gurewicz, Nowy Gurewicz Restaurant or Nowy Gurewicz Cafe in the public areas of Nowy Gurewicz.
- Refrigerators are available in the suites.
- It is forbidden at Nowy Gurewicz to dispose of medical waste (e.g., syringes, needles) in the waste bins located in the flat under pain of incurring all costs of damage caused by injury with such a needle by another person/employee of Nowy Gurewicz Facility, including, in particular, reimbursement of costs of treatment, hospital stay, costs of medicines, rehabilitation, specialist care, appropriate nutrition, costs of hospital travel. The desire to dispose of medical waste should be reported to the reception department.
- For the comfort of all Guests, Nowy Gurewicz does not accept animals. Exceptions are assistance animals for persons with visual or mobility disabilities or other assistance animals such as police dogs. Animals whose sole function is to provide emotional support and comfort or to deter crime are not assistance animals. For violation of the above rule, the Guest shall pay a fine in the amount specified in the price list attached to the Regulations.
- Canvassing, door-to-door selling, and gambling activities are prohibited on the premises of Nowy Gurewicz.
- It is prohibited to bring onto the premises of Nowy Gurewicz and to possess:
– dangerous items, including in particular firearms, air weapons, gas weapons, knives,
– explosives and pyrotechnic products, including fireworks, glittering balls, flares and other similarly acting items, as well as all types of potentially fire- hazardous materials,
– narcotic and psychotropic drugs or other similar products,
– containers for spraying gas, corrosive, or coloured substances.
The Company is entitled to impose a fine on the Guest for violation of the
aforementioned rules in the amount specified in the price list attached to the
- Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the suites and their furnishings or to the common areas of Nowy Gurewicz.
- In the period from the introduction until revoked, but no later than during the state of epidemics or epidemic threat in the area of the Republic of Poland, Nowy Gurewicz shall introduce and follow the guidelines of the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector available on the website https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus and at the reception of Nowy Gurewicz.
- The introduction of the guidelines referred to in paragraph 8 above is aimed at increasing the safety and health protection of the Guests of Nowy Gurewicz and minimising the risk of infection and does not constitute grounds for the Guest to assert any claims.
At the same time, the Company shall have the right to claim compensation exceeding the amount of the penalty imposed.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Nowy Gurewicz Restaurant, ul. Armii Krajowej 8, 05-400 Otwock
Nowy Gurewicz Restaurant
ul. Armii Krajowej 8, 05-400 Otwock
ul. Armii Krajowej 8, 05-400 Otwock