Terms and conditions of using gift vouchers to the Nowy Gurewicz Restaurant in Otwock
as of 24.10.2022
§ 1 Definitions
The terms used in the body of this document are defined as:
1. Customer – the person purchasing a gift voucher to the Nowy Gurewicz Restaurant in Otwock;
2. Voucher holder – the person specified in the wording of the voucher, specifying their name, who holds the voucher and is entitled to use it;
3. Regulations – these terms and conditions for the use of gift vouchers to the Nowy Gurewicz Restaurant in Otwock dated 24.10.2022;
4. Restaurant – Nowy Gurewicz Restaurant in Otwock (05-400) at 8 Armii Krajowej Street;
5. The Company – MIRAI Clinic Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Otwock;
6. Foodservice – services provided by Nowy Gurewicz Restaurant in Otwock, which fall within the scope of the ordinary activities of the Restaurant, including promotional services and benefits;
7. Voucher/Gift Voucher – a document confirming the eligibility of a person indicated by name to cover the price of foodservice up to the amount specified therein and at a specified time, with a face value of PLN 200, PLN 300, and PLN 500 gross.
§ 2 Preliminary provisions
1. These Regulations set out the rules for issuing documents confirming the right of the holder to cover the price of foodservice up to the amount specified therein at the Nowy Gurewicz Restaurant in Otwock at 8 Armii Krajowej Street.
2. The rules stated in these Regulations shall apply̨ to gift vouchers issued by the Company – MIRAI Clinic Spółka z o.o. – owner of the Restaurant.
3. The services provided on the basis of the Voucher include dishes from the Restaurant’s current menu and non-alcoholic beverages, wines, and spirits from the Restaurant’s current menu
§ 3 Rules for the issue of vouchers
1. The Company issues Gift Vouchers in three nominal variants: PLN 200, PLN 300, and PLN 500. The amounts indicated on the Voucher are gross amounts.
2. (2) The upper limit on the Voucher is expressed in Polish zloty and represents the maximum value of goods or services which the holder may purchase from the Restaurant on the basis of the Voucher.
3. Vouchers can be purchased́ and paid for in person at the Restaurant.
4. 4. Vouchers shall be issued to the Customer upon agreement of a prepaid amount selected from the three available nominal options and payment of this amount directly at the Restaurant by card or cash. Vouchers will be issued with an amount of the nominal value selected at the time of purchase of the Voucher.
5. In the event of alteration, forgery, damage or destruction, the Voucher shall become invalid and shall not be exchanged for another. A Voucher with erasures, additions, or painted-on data/information, in particular relating to the value of the Voucher, the expiry date or the Voucher number, shall be deemed to be counterfeited.
§ 4 Contents of the voucher
1. The layout, colouring and design of the Voucher shall be at the Company’s sole discretion. Vouchers may̨ differ in external appearance, which does not affect their validity or redeemability.
2. Each Voucher shall contain the following information: name, value, expiry date, unique Voucher number and signature of the person authorised to issue it.
§ 5 Use of the Voucher
1. The holder of the voucher is obliged to book a date for the use of the voucher at the restaurant bar (by telephone at +48 578 778 870 or on-site with the restaurant staff).
2. Reservations using the Voucher may only be made by the person indicated by name in the Voucher.
3. A voucher may be used only once. Vouchers cannot be combined to pay for one service.
4. The Voucher should be used in such a way that it fully covers the cost of the service. If the value of the service exceeds the value of the Voucher, the holder of the Voucher has the right to use the Voucher as partial payment, settling the remainder̨ of the amount due in cash.
5. The Voucher Holder is obliged to keep the Voucher until arrival at the Restaurant and give it to the restaurant staff at the bar before the service starts. The Voucher Holder is obliged to hand over the original Voucher to the Restaurant.
6. The Company has the right to refuse to redeem the Voucher in the following cases:
a) damage to the Voucher to such an extent that it or its contents cannot be read,
b) the lack of the personal presence of the Voucher Holder when redeeming the voucher
c) if any corrections, alterations, modifications, or doubts arise as to the authenticity of the voucher,
d) expiry of the period specified in the voucher. In such a situation, the voucher holder shall be entitled to a refund of the amount equivalent to the nominal value indicated on the voucher.
7. Lost or stolen Vouchers are forfeited̨ without any right to compensation for this.
8. Vouchers do not entitle the holder to have a priority right to a table reservation and other services and will only be redeemed if places or services are available.
9. Only Vouchers issued by the Company̨ shall be deemed to be original and valid.
10. Resale or request for resale shall invalidate the Voucher without reimbursement of the purchase price.
§ 6 Final clauses
1. Signing these Regulations implies acceptance of their contents.
2. The current version of the rules is available through the restaurant staff.
3. The regulations shall enter into force on 24.10. 2022